Since 1996, we have been in the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria doing what we love the most: Recreational Scuba Diving. During these years, we have instructed thousands of new divers and have taken many more thousands of divers to enjoy our magnificent dive spots. This is what made our Diving Center into one of the best considered dive centers of the Canary Islands.
Located in a beautiful location, right inside the city´s Marina, Buceo Canarias puts at your dispossal all the human and technical resources to make your diving experience- whether as a beginner or an experienced diver- the safest, most enjoyable experience possible. Of course, the warm, transparent waters surounding the Island play a mayor part on this.
If what you wish is to start on this great adventure, you may choose to take your " Try Scuba" or go ahead and start with your "Scuba Diver" course or your "Open Water Diver" course. This is just the beginning! from there, with some time and experience we will help you become an Open Water Diver Instructor. We work with both SSI and PADI, the two most reconized agencies worl wide!
Our passion for the underwater world has continued all along these 20 + years, and our intent is to continue doing things right and safe for another 20 years more!. We hope to see you and help you enjoy the great diving adventure in our island.
OUR DIVE CENTER
Located in the city´s Marina ( Muelle Deportivo), it offers all the facilities and amenities our clients may need:
* Across-the-street parking ( policed and free for the first 3 & 1/2 hours)
* Restaurants and terraces
* Shower, rest rooms, changing rooms.
* Fully stocked Diving shop ( all major brands)
* Gas station for both boats and cars
These are some of the things we can offer our clients, wether they are beginners or certified divers:
* Swimming pool in the Marina for the confined water practises
* 8,50 meters, 225 HP rib for our diving excursions to the wrecks and caves around the Marina
* 9 passenger van for our shore-dives
* Equipment rental so you dont need to travel with it
* Air and Nitrox filling station for 200 and 300 bar tanks
* Maintenance and repair of diving regulators of all main brands ( mares, scubapro, poseidon, cressi, apeks,etc)
* Storage room for your diving gear while you are here